Monday, January 29, 2007

Information on Canned Cat Food I Feed Ashley

Authority canned cat food – 6oz…Use the one listed on label as “Traditional Loaf”. This brand is very smooth textured; however, very pasty kind of like peanut butter. I add a little warm water so it’s not so stiff. This brand does not use “by-products”. I use this one the most for her. I purchase this brand food at PetSmart.

Friskies canned cat food – 5.5oz… Not smooth, grainy and/or chunky

9 Lives canned cat food – 5.5oz…Not smooth, grainy and/or chunky

Fancy Feast canned cat food – 3oz…Not smooth, grainy and/or chunky

Hill’s Science Diet canned cat food – 6oz…Some of these are similar to the Authority brand.

NOTE: All of these canned cat foods are ground, pate, etc. They are not sliced, bites, shredded, etc., as none of our 10 cats really care for these types of foods. I often wonder why they make them. I've never owned a cat that liked them. The only food they eat other than the ground foods is 9 Lives Flaked Tuna Fish.

No comments: