Monday, January 29, 2007

November 27, 2006 (Monday)

Ashley likes Chef’s Blend dry cat food. It’s a little difficult for her to eat it. I added water to a bowl of Chef’s Blend and gave her Fancy Feast Ocean Whitefish & Tuna canned cat food for breakfast. She ate well and peed. I called Dr. Wellman’s office to get her in for another check-up. We took her to his office for a 10:30 a.m. appointment. Dr. Wellman checked the lump on the left side of her throat. (I was right I can’t tell because I feel it all the time.) He believes the lump is approx. 4x’s larger than the last time he felt it. He now believes she may have thyroid cancer. He’s referring us to Dr. Harris, an oncologist in Dallas. He went to school with her. She was a resident while he was a student. He faxed Ashley’s lab work and notes to Dr. Harris. Dr. Wellman told us to expect a call from her clinic in Dallas some time this week.

No comments: