Friday, February 2, 2007

January 8, 2007 (Monday)

Ashley ate on her own. The swelling (lump) in her neck seems to have gone down some. She is eating can food mostly, but trying to eat dry food.

I went to PetSmart to get some moist food like Happy Cat. I haven’t seen it in a very long time, but I thought I would check to see if they still make it. I ended up getting Tender Vittles, which is very similar. I thought Ashley may be able to eat a softer food rather than dry food. I also got a new brand of canned cat food, Authority, which lists their food as “traditional loaf” style. It is a very soft, smooth textured canned food; however, a little paste-like. Any chunky-type food is difficult to chew and swallow. Then, again, all our cats like the “traditional loaf” style over the chunky, sliced, bite-type canned foods.

Ashley began drinking a lot more on her own today, as well.

Ashley has been up and walking around the house a lot today, almost as if she’s been wired. She has been constantly on the go. I’ve had a hard time keeping up with her.

When she sleeps, Ashley sleeps under the couch and on the couch. She tried to poop, but seems to be constipated – she did just a little ball.

No comments: